Cycling enthusiasts will have the opportunity to ride some of our favorite Granfondos in Italy later this year.
This week has been announced the new date of the Granfondo Stelvio Santini that moves from June to September, check here the new dates for some of the most iconic events:
• Granfondo Città dei Papi (Anagni) May 30th
• Alé La Merckx (Verona), June 6th
• La Fausto Coppi (Cuneo), June 27th
• Re Stelvio Mapei (Bormio), July 11th
• Stelvio Santini (Bormio), September 12th
• Colnago Cycling Festival (Lake Garda), September 18th
• Nove Colli (Cesenatico), September 26th
• Bra-Bra (Bra), September 26th
• Via del Sale (Cervia), October 10th
Keep cycling and prepare as best as you can for your next Granfondo, we can provide information, support and passion…as always!